Drug use in Spain. Information in ENGLISH
- Spain country overview. A summary of the National Drug Situation
Data and statistics trends.
Interactive information elaborated by the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) based on data provided by the Spanish Focal Point (Government Delegation for the National Plan on Drugs. Ministry of Health ).
Further access to detailed information on drugs surveys and other drug related key indicators is available through the link:
- National Reports
The National Reports on the drug situation in Spain have been elaborated by the Spanish Focal Point (Government Delegation for the National Plan on Drugs. Ministry of Health ) in accordance with the established guidelines by the European Monitoring Centre on Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) as part of the REITOX grant agreement.
These reports are including information on: (1) Drug Policy: Legislation, Strategies and Economic analysis (2) Drug Use in the General Population and Specific Targeted‐groups. (3) Prevention. (4) Problem Drug Use. (5) Drug‐related Treatment: Treatment Demand and Treatment Availability (6) Health Correlates and Consequences. (7) Responses to Health Correlates and Consequences. (8) Social Correlates and Social Reintegration. (9) Drug‐related Crime, the Prevention of Drug‐related Crime and Prison. (10) Drug Markets.
- Strategy and Action Plan. Spain
- Surveys (Spanish Observatory on Drug and Drug Addictions - OEDA)
- ESDIP 2022. Survey on Health and Drug Use in the Inmate Population in Penitentiary Institutions
- Technical Report on Cannabis. Use consequences. 2022
- EDADES 2022. Survey on Alcohol and other Drugs in Spain (by ages). 1995-2022 . Executive Summary
- Technical Report on Alcohol 2021: Consumption and Consequences // Spanish Alcohol Report 2021: Consumption and consequences. Summary Report
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Illegal Drugs in Spain. 2021 Annual Report of The Spanish Observatory on Drugs And Addictions (OEDA) . Executive Summary
- Behavioural Addictions Report 2021 . Summary report
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Illegal Drugs in Spain. 2021 Annual Report of the Spanish Observatory on Drugs and Drug Addictions. Executive Summary
- OEDA-Covid Survey. Summary Report (2021)
- Behavioural Addictions Report 2020. Gambling, video game use and compulsive internet use in the surveys on drugs and other addictions in Spain . Summary report
- Survey on Alcohol, Drugs and other Addictions in people over 64 years of age in Spain (ESDAM) 2019/2020. Summary Report
- 2019-2020 Survey on psychoactive substance use at the workplace in Spain. Summary report
- 2017 Report Executive Summary Spanish Observatory on Drug and Drugs and Addictions
- ESDIP 2016. Spanish survey on health and drug use among prisoners
Survey on psicoactive substances use at the workplace in Spain, 2013
- Objective: To obtain information on the perception and consumption of psychoactive substances at work, and the actions carried out at the workplace.
- Survey on psicoactive substances use at the workplace in Spain, 2007